As the leaves change and the snow begins to fall, Southern Vermont is the place you want to be! Enjoy breathtaking foliage and views of snow capped mountains. You're sure to fall in love with all that Fall and Winter have to offer in this area. If you have any questions of would like to learn more, feel free to for additional information.
Take advantage of activities, such as:
- Foliage Tours and Leaf Peeping
- Covered Bridge Tours
- Mount Snow, Stratton at
Haystack Mountain and Bromely ski areas resorts
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Snowmobile Tours and VAST Trail access
- Tubing and Sledding
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Winery Tours and Wine Cellar events
- Antiquing and Shopping
- Fine dining and nightlife
For local events in the area, look at the Calendar of Events.